Monday, May 24, 2010

How many pets do you have?


Answers:
one
2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 rabbits, 3 fish
Your bored aren't you?
2 a dog, and a parrot.
in my house, we have 1 dog, 1 bunny, 1 cat, and 2 hampsters
1 pug named Abbey
1 orange %26 white tabby cat named Oona
%26 1 boyfriend named Ken.lol
2 dogs, 1 turtle, %26 1 fish.
I have got 2 dogs.
only one.. spike ma cute puppy
0 (zero)
i don't have any pets but i would like a cat preferably a calico so I'm waiting until i find one i like. i would name it Kaiso ^_^
50 guppy male %26 76 female
2 canary
7 male koi %26 10 female koi
5 cat
3 dog
2 inguana
6 spider..so it is a zoo
Counting the mousery, about 300+ animals all together.
i have a birdie which my girl loves to pet.. she has a pus_sy cat and i love to pet it too..
2
5 dogs, two cats, 2 birds, and a couple hundred humming birds that visit every year and eat non stop
1 horse, 6 cats, 1 dog, and 1 guinea pig. We used to have many more when we lived on a farm. I miss the rabbits, chickens, ducks, and my beautiful geese.
20 fish, 2 rabbits, 1 cat
LOL, I have three dogs four cats and a snake, l oh and do brothers and sisters count as pets, lol j/k!
five cats: Piacchi, Misha, Kobe, Nikki and KitnPlay.
4 horses, dog, cat and rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment