Monday, May 24, 2010

How many people love guinea pigs becaues i do? Tell me why!?

What is soo special about the guinea pigs are they fun can you play with them alot which is better a boy or girl?
Answers:
Could it be because they squeak and purr? I don't know if it is better to have a male or female. My sister and I had a female one for a while. She would squeak cutely everytime my sister called her and she would purr when the back of her neck was scratched. We played with her a little, but it's not like playing with a dog or cat.
they make the cutest little noises..

i'm not sure what you would call them chirps or grunts.. its cute either way
I love guinea pigs cause i love Bacon . which is tastier a girl or boy ? Id say a girl
I did until the court order.
:(
They are cute and fun! I like girls the best. Males can be dominant.
I don't love guinea pigs because you do. I love them because my kids loved them when they were growing up.
my son had one for 9 years we took very good care of him.
his name was raz when he died we were very upset.
they make very good pets
Our family had several of the best guinea pigs ever. The oldest was believe it or not 15 years old when he died, his name was Tigger. My young son taught them how to climb stairs and they would follow him up to his room. I guess what I like best about them is the way they call for you the minute you enter the house. It makes you feel loved.
I love my guinea pigs. I have 3, one boy and 2 girls. I think they are easy to care and handle, at least they don't kick you like rabbit do. I don't think any different between boy and girl. It depends on what you have. They all have different personalty. I had a boy who can sit in a bucket and we carry him around. But the boy I have now he doesn't like people that much and he like chew other guinea pig and rabbit hair. The girls one is noisier than the other.
I love guinea pigs. They're fuzzy. :) And they make those cute little sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment