Monday, May 24, 2010

How many hamsters?

theoretically, how many hamsters would I need to skin to make a jacket? I'm Med/Large built.
Answers:
It depends. If you fatten them up first by feeding them the fattiest foods possible you'll stretch their skin out a bit. thus needing less hamsters than originally planned.
Probably about 600, but I can knit a nice jacket for you if you'd like?
a lot
Alot maybe about 400 i dunno maybe you're better off with kittens
256
How sick are you??
. . . ummmm quite a few. I'd say somewhere in the 100s. And umm.. you're not acutally going to do it, are you? It's kinda wrong.
ewww ur so cruel to kill hamsters it's against animal right to kill animals to use their skin. r u mad !
Ask Cruella!
I agree with sarah_lynn. Fatten the fkrs up first.

Not sure you going to want to do it though isn't it a tad wrong!
I dunno, depends how big you are.

But you would need alot to make Siberian KFC's popcorn chicken substitute.
can't understand why you'd want a hamster jacket, please do get in touch with Ethel and let her knit one for you I bet she'll make it really nice, knitted things are all the rage at the moment
I thought you were going to say "can Niel Tenant get up his crack" but you didn't.
you'd never be able to breed enough hamsters especially the syrian ones they are right anti social buggers. put them in a cage they will turn on each other. but i reckon if it were possible maybe 300 might get you a good jacket
I would guess about 1000, if you limber up the hamsters first, by making them dance on a hot biscuit tin perhaps, then the skin will be more supple and stretch further.
Look, I ask the hamster questions round here mate..you're jumping on the bandwagon. Anyway, it's ridiculous to suggest you can make a jacket from hamsters..it would require so many that I would have formed them into a travelling dance troupe, maybe do some 'Fame' numbers or something from 'Top Hat'. I'm gonna need to start saving up those biscuit tins and candles..
You hole how rude you should either go to jail or die and go to *

No comments:

Post a Comment