Monday, May 24, 2010

how many ferrets do you have at your house?

ferrets are cool
Answers:
none - my dad left when i was 12
no ferrets, just a very small dog :)
ZERO, Ask Richard Gere, oh he has gerbils, sorry
I don't have any ferrets. Wish I did though-they're adorable.
There are no ferrets at my house, as far as I know,
i dont even know what a ferret looks like
0 now. i used to have 3. I loved them but they either died or ran away. I miss them so much! they were awesome.but stinky..lol.
none but i do have rats
I had one . and I think it was possibly the best pet I ever had. Unfortunately I moved, from the house I was living in, into an apartment. This meant I couldn't keep my ferret - but a friend had one of her own, so I gave him to her.

The sad thing is that I am not in touch with her anymore and so I haven't seen my ferret for a long time. This makes me sad. Ferrets are very cool, indeed.
i have 0 ferrets, but i agree, they are cool
and kinda cute, i'd like one someday if not two ^^
ZZZEEERRROOO - as far as im concerned
i agree they r cool but i dont have any
i took me the longest 2 get my mom 2 get me a rabbit
she would freak if i anything eles close 2 a rodent
no ferrets but i have 3 dogs 3 cats and 6 fish
two .pogo and blossom
5!

No comments:

Post a Comment