Saturday, May 22, 2010

How long does a fly live?

see i have this problem, theres a fly in my house and its driving me insane! he keeps flying around my head and walking on things he shouldnt be on, ive tried killing it but its too fast and wont go outside when i open the door so im sorta just trying to be patient and wait for him to die, ive heard people say they only live three days, but its been four days and the basterds still truckin. whens he going to die?
Answers:
An adult housefly can live up 3 weeks and if its female, give birth to a legion within that time.

If you're trying to kill a fly, be aware they have a highly evolved evasion sense. They can feel changes in windspeed and temperature long before any flyswatter or newspaper gets near it.

There is one way you can always get the fly assuming you can position your hands above it. Clap your hands roughly 3 inches directly above the fly. If done right, it always works because flies always evade the same way.

Happy hunting.
3 weeks at max
in my house they only last a second,
WAY TOOOOOO FRIGGEN LONG! I have a family of 3 constantly flying between kitchen and living room, the keep landing on my foot!! ERRG
3 weeks n 4 days approv.
House fly-3 days.
Spray it with hair spray ( if you have some ) it's wings will stick together and it will fly no more! I have done this it works.
LOL!
LOL, by eating poop
I have Fly Predators but they don't kill adult flies.Life span for the adult fly stage is 21 days
About a month, that is with access to food and water. So if it in your house it may live for a week.

1 comment: