Saturday, May 22, 2010

How long, after reading this, can you go without thinking about Penguins ?


Answers:
Brilliant question - I was trying to ignore it and read other questions, but the blinking penguin kept at the front of my thoughts so I thought I'd let you know!!

PS - I really like penguins!
3 seconds, as I have a penguin statue at my monitor
good one
well, I'll have to come back and answer that
OMG, now I won't be able to stop thinking of penguinsss!! I hate your question! LOL
Now that was just devious. I love it.
Now their in my head.There go's the day .Cute little buggers..Thanks
thnx 4 tht.
I am thinking about cadburys
By the time I answer the next question, I will forget.
none, as soon as the p. word is read an image comes to mind and the thought is there. however, it doesn't linger.
so, you still have no power over me.
hahahahaha
are we talking about the choclate ones cause yumyum i think about them all the time
Why don't you let me know after you stop thinking about the plaid elephant.
On average my mind wanders away from old Topics in about 8.6 Seconds. See, I've already forgot about Flamingoes.
I just love penguins.
what was the question !!
Just the time for my neurons to react to the word "penguins" and visualize them.
lol.good question.
Pretty much until the next time someone mentions Penguins, they are not high on my list of things to think about. Good try though
what is Penguins :)
Just read one of your other answers and now I can't stop thinking about flamingos.
i'll have a go and get back to you on this one
Whats the q?
not very long
I'll let you know
2 minutes tops!
I can't .. I'm thinking about them all the time now. :)
the rest of the day it goes in and straight bak out agen lol
Penguins Penguins I must P P P P P P P Pick up a Penguin.
I've just finished therapy to get giraffes out of my head, now it's bloody penguins. Thanks for that.
I think forever

No comments:

Post a Comment