Monday, May 24, 2010

How many of you find fur distasteful?

I personally don't find it attractive. To me it is nothing more than an animal carcass. If I saw a gorgeous girl wearing a coat previously owned by another creature, I would find her unattractive based on her represntation.
Sexy is wearing your own skin.
Answers:
fur looks great.on the animal it was born to.
I think it's just lovely and very warm.
It's funny, I am not necesarily AGAINST it, but I find it unattractive as well. No matter how rich I was, I wouldn't be wearing dead animals it just doesnt appeal to me. And I hate that rap guys are wearing them now, it looks rediculous.
I don't object to it and I think it's horrid that a person doesn't dare to wear it anymore.

I inherited a full length mink from my mother and I don't dare wear it anywhere for fear of some nutjob attacking me.
Fur is horrible. You just skin some animal, and put it on! That's wierd! but for those of you who like it, that's fine. At least they keep you warm. But the animal you killed could have been wearing it, it looks better on them!
I'm no vegitarian or any thing but when you wear fur from another animal, it takes your down to earth life style or down to earth personality and destroys it and in my own opinion it's gross. Because it was on a living animal and it was attached permenently until who ever killed or bought it came along.
I find the people that find fur "unattractive" as being unattractive.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to the freedom to choose not to wear it. However, you are not entitled to judge another person for having a different opinion.

Live and let live.
It is a horrid practice in this day and age! They make look-alikes. I understand years ago that may not have been an option. The way these animals live and are killed is horrid. Sometimes they are not dead, can't ruin the fur now can we!?!? And no I am not with PETA or a vegetarian. Leather is a by-product of something we eat. And Cattle/Swine are killed far more humanely then those in the fur trade.
Don't know, never tasted fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment