Saturday, May 22, 2010

How many animals do you have?

which is your fav?and why?
Answers:
I have 3 dogs,my best friends at night,they sleep outside my door,2 cats,they puuurrrr in my ear and a horse,I keep her at a farm and ride her everyday I can,I love animals!
i don't have any animals but i like snakes because they are pretty
4 dogs and 1 goldfish, the oldest dog is my faourite as he is a male flatcoated retriever who loves his cuddles.
15 dogs %26 a parakeet.they are all my favorite because they are all different but unique.
I had 3 cats and 4 dogs - I know and farm. I took care of all my animals and loved every minute of it. Some advice - dont have more animals than allowed in your area. I had to find new homes for all my cats and 1 of my dogs. Because some stupid by laws say's that any household can not exceed more than 3 animals. It was one of the hardest times of my life.
7 - one Golden retriever and 6 cats. The cats are my favorites, although I never intended to have this many! hahaha. Also have horses.
i have a dog, a bird, and 3 fish, and i like my dog most because she shows effection likes playing and keeps me company
I have 14 animals, 4 doggies, 2 cats, 7 rats and 1 bunny.
I dont ahve a favorite.. I LOVE THEM ALL! =)
2; a dog and a cat. I like Molly, my dog better because she is so cute and will be my friend. Cat attacked me once, we haven't been friends since.
8 cats, 2 dogs-all rescues-the dogs are a beagle (I'm his 3rd owner) and a golden retreiver (Katrina rescue-also was being used as a breeder in a puppy mill).I love them all; my cats come when called, and all get along; the dogs are big babies; love to have their ears "felt"..
to many, anyone want a kitten?
I have 6 lizards, 2 rats and a black bear hamster one snake and a cat. I love my bearded dragon the most. I waited a long time to get him and he's totally worth it. The snake is probably the one I could live with out, but my boyfriend likes him , so he stays.
5 my dog is my favorite because he is very cuddly
1 mini-dashound (dog)
1 lab-mix (puppy)
4 hermit crabs
8 fresh water angelfish (due to a recent bout with bad test kit, i just lost 6 other angelfish)
3 Quaker Parrots (2 green and 1 blue)
1 teenage daughter
3 teen %26 pre-teen sons

each animal is fav for different reasons. the crabs are easiest to care for, the fish are beautiful to watch and are relaxing, the bird talks to you and makes good compainion, and the dogs. ok so the dogs I have now aren't so much, but the dog I had before the dashound was the best protection and a very loyal companion (even if she couldn't talk back like the birds)

All in all, I would have to say that my dog that passed away about 7 years ago will always be my favorite, but of the current pets, our youngest bird is my fav because she is the tamest of the birds since we hand fed her. The breeder didn't know what she was doing, and the parents were too busy tending to the next clutch to take care of the sole surviving baby (ours).
I have a 15year old Staffy x Kelpie, a Lovebird and a Budgie. But at the moment while my brother is away I'm also looking after a 3 year old Boarder Collie and a turtle.

My favourite animals are my dogs cos they just are oh and I like cats too but I can't have one as Sheba ( my dog ) doesn't like them.
I have 36 Dairy Goats, a 5 month old Colt, a Cat and a Boxer puppy. So I guess I have 39. I don't really have a favorite. I love them all and try to spend as much time with each of them as I can. Makes for a long day. lol..
We have one cat a mutt, the best cat in the world. 2 birds, conures, I don't like them they belong to my husband and they are annoying, and I just adopted and 8 m/o golden retriever mix from a kill shelter yesterday, going great so far. I love my cat the most, but I have had him for years. My new dog has already stole my heart as well.
I almost forgot, my son has a turtle, spur.
We have three dogs, one cat, two fish, and four horses. I dont really have a fav but I guess it would be my pup Cujo because hes so smart and lovable and he's mine. The other two are my parents.
I HAVE ONE CAT,2 BIRDS AND ONE FISH. I WANT A HORSE THO.
I have seven animals. Two dogs, one Guinea pig, one hamster, three horses.
My favorite is my yellow Labrador Retriever because we spend the most time together and have a deep bond. He was also a gift to me from my brother who past away. My youngest brother and I were very close and shortly before he died he got me my puppy. So from day one the dog has been my most cherished friend.
I have 10 cats, 4 dogs, 2 guinea pigs and a husband.looking for good home for husband.email me ASAP!
2 horses
2 dogs
7 fish
1 cat
6 rats
3 frogs
1 lizard
I love all of them but I would have to say I spend most of my time with my horse Romeo.
I have 2 cats and 3 dogs. My oldest cat is my favorite. I've had her since she was 4 wks. old and she is 14 yrs. old now. She calls me "mama".

No comments:

Post a Comment