Monday, May 24, 2010

how many people out there have a pet who is their "baby"? mine is a dog, my friend's is a fish!?


Answers:
I do! I do! He's my pitbull!
Mine is a cat
Oooh! I do. I have two of them!

One is a golden and white beagle of 9 years, Cheyenne (sometimes called Cheyenne Jermouskey). The other is my cat of 7 years, Salem.

They're both extremely smart (Salem likes to open cabinets and doors) and SUCH big babies. Salem sleeps on my bed with me and Cheyenne has her own bed in the living room just outside my dads bedroom.
my cat genesis is my baby he is so good and so much fun to spend time with and i love to watch him play , he is so cute in the morning when im sleeping and he gets in my face meowing his little butt off for me to pet him
oh yes, I do. My poodle John Paw Turtle
[long explanation]
My baby is my horse, Chick!
my cat. i consider him my son.
I have 2 Poms and my little male is totally MY BABY! I have had him for 8 years now and cannot imagine life without him! I have taken him to the mall to see Santa and the Easter bunny! he goes every where with me! I also have a little chinchilla I got 2 years ago as a baby and he is totally awesome and has full run of the house and is litter trained! He is so loveable and so much fun and gets along well with the dogs! I bought my male dog a female dog so he wouldnt be lonely! lol What does that say? HE IS TOTALLY SPOILED ROTTEN! lol
Lucy my cat is my baby. I acquired her as a replacement for my wife. Lucy is more economical, more affectionate, much cleaner, nags less and will not take the house if she ever decides to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment