Monday, May 24, 2010

How many people have a spider living in the wing mirror of their car?

Mines called Dave, and no matter how many times his web gets destroyed, he always has it built back again the next day.
Answers:
Me! Her name is Fi.
Me Me Me Ive got one too
i`ve got one on my car and my driving instructor has one as well both on the drivers side
Yep me as well, got one in both wing mirrors and a money spider living in my alarms ultrasonic sensor in the interior.
No matter how many times i hoover it out it's back the next day.
and another
yes in both of them, havent named them yet but i keep getting rid of the webs and they keep making new ones, I am learning to live with it now. When i smoke and put ash outside of the window the funny little spidey comes out thinking it is food and attacks it.LOL
i have a booger back there, the sun dried it out so now its there permanently. mines called Mr. Ronkey
I used to have one living between the bath panel and the wall, I called him Fred. Then he died.
I've got one and on my motorbike as well. The one on my bike is called Harley.
yeh ive got one too dont know how it survives never catches anything (I normally destroy the web)
Kinda cute isn't it? I never game names to mine, but I did enjoy watching them. They are relentless about rebuilding that web! Just proves there is beauty in all creatures! Hail to Steve Irwin!
i have one in each wing mirror I clear the web off at least once a week but they always renew it..they are o.k. but I don't like the huntsman that hides in the boot
Meeeeeeeee,1in each wing mirror and 1 on my back number plate,im getting quite attached to them now,theyre so persistant,they must only be tiny which is a good thing cos i hate spiders!
There are approximately 11,500 people who have a similar spider at any given time.
Yeah i have one living in mine think its quite sweet .
I just leave her be she doesnt do me any harm !!
I have one too, in the near-side wing mirror. I saw him for the first time the other night, usually he stays hidden.
Yeah I do, sometimes I let him borrow the keys and he takes the motor for a spin round the town centre one way system.
me too, i have one in each side of the door mirror, a community in my roof rack, one the lives in my spare wheel that's on the rear hatch, several on the bull bars.

no matter how often i wash them off there back with a vengeance.

luckily they ignore each other, i recon that if they all got together they could all gang up on me and they would have food for life
I answered a similar question recently about my wing spiders, two in each corner, eeney meeney miny and mo, their lives and their eventual departure. Now that autumn's here I've got three new ones! Only two have names tilly and billy (cos they're now established residents!) the third, we'll see if he/she stays or not!

They make me laugh, when I'm going fast they still come out to repair their webs, they look like little blurs, it obviously doesnt bother them!
I'd like one, but apparently on my car they only come as standard on "SE" (Spider Enhanced) spec and above!
Add me to that spidey list.
I spotted my one as I was driving to work, it was paragliding about 4 inches from the drivers wing mirror, attached by a strand of web.
I was highly amused and narrowly avoided crashing as I watched it claw its way back to the safety of the wing-mirror against the force of the turbulent winds.
As I got out from the car, the spider leapt onto my back, no doubt looking for revenge for my unwillingness to help.
WELL I HATE SPIDERS IM SO SCARED! well you need2 kill and then it wont come back it doesnt take a scientist2 kno that
i had one till last week but it crossed the line and came in the cab of my van. it had to be destroyed for that offence. what horrrible creepy little things they are. and as for the big ones - yuk.
yep
i got two. one web above and one web below. they come out when i stop then shoot back in again when i pull away.
Yep, we've got one too! He's rather well travelled because we have just been for 10 days to France and he came with us.
we had a grass snake living in our wheel trim for a couple of days must of got really dizzy going round in circles
Yes me! He;s called Roger!
I have and both my daughters and my son have too. My husband has one on his van and oddly enough they are all on the passenger side.

No comments:

Post a Comment