Monday, May 24, 2010

how many pets do you have and what kind:)?


Answers:
I have:
3 dogs - 1 Rottweiler, 1 yellow Labrador, %26 1 Pomeranian
5 cats - 2 Siamese, 1 Snowshoe, 1 gray tortie, %26 1 brown tabby
1 snake - Ball Python, 4 feet 2 inches long
3 fish - 1 Albino Oscar, 1 Beta, %26 1 Plecostomis
4 mice
Twelve cats and a whole SLEW of goldfish and Koi!
a cat named socks, a hamster named jelly bean, a betta fish named jackie chan, and three dogs (2 are mutts) named maggie and mopey and a golden retriver named daisy.
i have two cats and one mouse.
I have 3 goldfish and one chihuahua pup.
2 dogs, a cat and a fish tank w/three goldfish, a beta, a catfish and an algae eater.
1 rottweiler -
2 cats
and a tank full of fish
i have a dog. I had 4 hamsters but they died of wet tail a diese of hamsters, i had a lot of fish but they died. i had a lot of hermit crabs too.
I have :

6 rats (2 boys, 4 girls)

2 Guinea Pigs (one of which is pregnant)

2 cats

11 birds (cockatiels, budgies, green cheek conures, a zebra finch and Japanese Quail)

and over 40 guppies that **still** insist on making babies >.%26lt;
A Lab-shih (he's 75% shih tzu and 25% labrador) named Sampson.
A tortoise-shell tabby kitten named Ishtar.
A black goldfish named Gus
A plecostamus and three cory cat fish.
A boyfriend named Shaun.
whoa.you have a lot of pets.

I have 3 horses, 3 dogs, %26 2 cats.
I currently have 5 cats and about 250 koi. Had a dog, but he had to go.
I have 4 animals all together a 6 month oldterrier mix black wired hair dog named ace and a 2 month old sharpe mix named Bella, two 8 week old kitten and orange girl named macaroni and a black boy names jeronimo.
i have:
1 boxer dog
1 bearded dragon
4 fish
2 african dwarf frogs
ive had like 400 fish throughout my life
1 Baby shark named ScarFace, 3 dogs, one is a chihuaha mix and the other two are pitbulls and 1 snake named Goldie that I bought on Monday.
I have 16 cats and 2 dogs
A yellow Labrador Retriever named Tritan, a Pit Bull named Remy, a Guinea Pig named Pig Pig, and a Russian Dwarf Hamster named Teddy. A Quarter Horse named Big Red, a Quarter Horse Palomino named Peppy,
Horses- Cats- Dogs-
Sorel Bugsy Roz
Carmel Scoob Buddy
Mindy Artie
Buck Tang
Tootsie Lil' Franny
Ed Columbus
Franny
I have 9 cats, 1 dog, 2 fish, 2 hamsters, 1 turtle, and 3 sheep
40 cats
14 dogs
15 chickens
10goats
1 mouse
I live on a farm
2 dogs
3 cats
5 peacocks
6 fish
3 goats
3 horses
1 donkey
2 finches
1 parakeet
20-30 chickens/roosters
I have 100 budgies, 5 kakarikis, 2 lovebirds, 2 cockatiels and 4 Chinese painted quails in an outdoor aviary.

In my room I have a budgie called Juno, a cockatiel called Silly, a canary called Rosie, a hamster called Lobo and two fish tanks Goldfishes in one and the other platies and guppies.
one dalmation 2 dwarfs 2 gerbils my sis has a dwarf hamster too and at the moment 2 stray cats that we are sheltering over the winter
2 cats one black one black and white
WOW lots of pets there!
I can't get near that many - just got 1 ferret called Freddie and I love him zillions! x
40 cows. 3 dogs. 1 cat. 5 fish/some snails. about 40 rabbits.


ps, i live on a farm

No comments:

Post a Comment