Monday, May 24, 2010

how many fingers does a wasp have ?


Answers:
White Anglo-Saxon Protestant,
that would be 8 fingers.
None. It only has legs.
fingers?
wasps dont have fingers!
they have legs! and anteners!
Aaaaaaaargh - None I hope - I hate them. They are horrible and scare me stupid!
none :S:P
None - what have you been drinking?!
You crackpot, made me laugh though !
2 points
huh?
idk good luk wit countin em
whatever you're on, where can I get some?
Don't be silly
depends on wether it landed on a normal persons hand to which it would temporarily have 5, but if it were to land on a deformed persons hand it could temporarily have oooo lets see, maybe 15

xxxxx
hope this helps
I don't know about you but I have ten.

oh wasp!.. I thought you meant WASP. hehe Thanks for the two points
All of them.
are you nuts
no idea!
wasps have fingers? that's news to me!
No fingers but one bad stinger. ouch!!
The WASP who I've been fooling around with has 10 fingers, but sometimes he seems to have too many hands at work. "Not now.," I have to say.

The insecta wasp has one stinger that does not detach into victim, and so the same wasp can sting you repeatedly. A bee can sting only once since it dies after losing its stinger in the victim.
none~ thanx for the 2points though
catch one and look for yourself
none

No comments:

Post a Comment