Monday, May 24, 2010

How Many Pets Do You Have??

What Kind? Whats their Name? I have a kitten called Lily and two cats at my parents called mother and baby (hehe i know that is original)
Answers:
we have 4 and occasionally any strays that wander our way. grace is 2 she's an american pit, than we have faith who is 4 months and an american pit/rottweiler. grace is her mother who really wasn't suppose to get breed.than we have walker,who is a year old manx tomcat that is graces' pet and our newest member is libra.she is 4 months old and just an ordinary mixed kitten that no one else wanted.
I have 2 Boxers,Roxanne %26 Paulie(I'm a member of NJ Boxer Rescue)a Chiuahua, Ellie Crumbles. 2 Horses, Zack %26 Tara and 4 cats Molly Missy Punkin and Sally!!
I have 2 dogs (Ranger and Snickers), 1 cat (Gracie), 2 short tailed opossums (Ricky and Lucy), 1 milk snake (Monty), 1 leopard gecko (Blayzee), 1 male betta (Bubbles), and 3 female bettas (Flamey and friends)
Dog, Rottweiler named Tiny a 130lb boy.
4 Cats Rusty, DirtyFace, Seal and Stinky the first 2 are boys the other 2 are girls.

I love the name Lily a puuurfect name for a cat,
Have a Great Day KG
I have a few:

-seven cats called Brandy Kitten, Mommy Rose, Chloe Fat Cat, Inky Button Eyes, LuLu Cat, Treacle, Annabelle.

-a dog called Jed

-a parrot called Kellog

xx
1 male miniature Pinscher 4 years old named Morgan for short his full name is The Good Captain Morgan of Ghent. his nickname is Bunny Foo Doo long story on that.. very cute though :)

1 male cat also named Baby but I call him kitty. and monseur. He acts like an old snobby frenchmen sometimes :) no offense to the French I love all things French :)
One dog- Ginger. Six cats, two inside- Lucy and Sadie; four outside- Forrest, Zuni, Annie, Olivia. And one bearded dragon- Lenny. We had a hamster, Carl, but he recently died of old age, he was two.
I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. German Shepard name plume and a Rottweiler name jade. The cat's name ponpon and sylvestre.
I have a cat named Piper, two basset hounds named Mary Lu and Billy Bob, and basset-spaniel mix named Toby, a beagle named Jennet and a miniature dachshund named Susie.
4 dogs:
Dixie, Lab mix, 5 yrs
Sable, Husky, 6yrs
Maverick, Husky, 5 mths
Aurora, Husky, 5 mths
a beagle named Lulu and a black and white kitty named Ellie
5
I have 0 pets :(
I use to have a hamster called Lucky, a dog called Dino (after Flintstones pet), 2 terrapins called Trevor and Beth and five fish called Michael Jackson, Bubbles, Splash, Titch and Goldie.
LOL weird I know.
I would love a pet now.
i have two miniture schnauzers, one salt and pepper and the other black.baby and cisco. i also have a great boston terrier that is boarding with my sister right now named missy.as you can see unoriginal names rule.
2 dog.Pomeranian (Rusty) and a Bullneese (Maisy) A Sunconre parrott (Travis) Gold fish. 8 cats (Speckles,Max,Mufasa,Smokey,Sw. A box turtle. A Map Turtle. A bearded dragon (Bonzi).
I have 2 dogs, shih tzu named Cindy Lou Ling, a chihuahua name Toby Keith (my mom picked the name), 3 cats, Frisky, Kiki, and Zoe, and 1 bird its a cockateil named Simon.
we have 3 dogs Travis(mine) Rufus, and Scrappy(but he died not to long ago) so 2 really. 4 birds, Tilly, Spaz, Izzy, and one we never named. like 40 something chickens and only few of them are named and like 3 generations of cats and there are many names, Big n fatty, biscuthead, socks, DC, buggy, boogy, lil fatty and I think thats it
HAHA Oh boy. I have 8 pets:

Lola- wiener dog
Bella- miniature greyhound/chihuahua mix
Tork and Barker- Sugar Gliders
Chug and Keg- Leopard Geckos
A betta fish
An Orange Baboon Tarantula
i have no pets i wish i still had my dog missy
3 dogs isabella (black lab/australian hunting dog) coco (toy pooodle) tasha (german shepard/chow) 2 ferrets fribbles (siamesse) fanta (sable) 1bearded dragon mika
Sadie Ladie is a 14year old black labrador.
D'arcy Girl is a 8 year old german shepherd.(who is very friendly)
Big Fella is a hymalayan cat
Lucy is a big fat cat.
Miss Millie Mew Mews is a little mischevious cat.
9 pets-6 cats (Thomas, Toffee, Phantom, Tiger,Tortoise, and Yella) 1 dog (Bailey a beagle) and 2 horses Jake a TWH and Snow an Appaloosa
I have a dog names Tiger. He's a mixed breed {chihuahua and mini doberman.) He's a somewhat aggressive little guy, but is a great companion and thinks I'm a God. He is the true love of my life.
I have 14 pets! i have two dogs (pembroke welsh corgis) named Puppy and Duncan, i have a cat named Miss Frankie, two ferrets named squiggles and bandit, 7 rabbit named Rollie, Fatty Lumpkin, Missy Bo Jangles, Piglet, Tubby, Pookie, and Ponyboy. I also have two horses named Teejay and Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment