Monday, May 24, 2010

How many pets do you have?


Answers:
i have 32 hamsters ,7 poodle puppies,2 adult poodles,13 goldfishes,a weasel,a parrot ,and 1 cat,and one lab and a turtle, 3 ponies,8 piggies,4 goats,2bunnies and about to be more 5 sheep,and 5 chicks and 3 chickens
all together theres 90 pets
i have 2 a dog and a fish
1 dog and 4 fat cats plus all the critters I take care of at work.
i have 1 dog at my moms and 4 cats at my moms. at my dads i have 2 dogs,2 rats and 2 cats
1 LARGE DOG ROTT/LAB,1MALE CHIAUHUA 1FEMALE CHIAHUA,1FEMALE CHIAUHUA PUPPY,2 MALE CATS 1 FEMALE KITTEN,SO FAR.
1 cat and alot of fish
I have 4 Scotties :)
3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 fish
2 beagles.one female, and one male.
well as many as you want as long you can get them all some food. and have 3 dogs, 7 puppies, 1 Guinea pig
I am down to just one rat and one basset hound. I started training this basset hound for these people and they gave him to me. I must have been crazy to take him, but I couldn't see him go to a shelter.

At one time, 3 labs., 15 male bettas, 22 female bettas, 1 horse of my own (boarded) and training 6 others, an iguana, a bird, a big mouthed frog, a tank of African Cichlids and a red eared slider.

Life at my house was crazy for a while. Now I have just the rat and the dog.

Good Luck and Take Care
4 2 dogs and 2 rats
2 pie bald wienner dogs, 1 red eared slider (turtle) 1 leopard gecko, 1 bearded dragon, and a very sick cat poor little guy.
I have 2 golden retrievers, 2 indoor cats, 1 stray cat that I have been feeding for about 8 years.it is feral and won't let me touch it, but comes for food everyday and I am also a foster mom to a 3rd golden retriever.
I have a 91/2 yr. old BullMastiff named "Bull" another dog we found on the highway in the middle of no where--a yellow lab-retreiver cross female and we called her "Twinkle" A cat that is 16 years old (grey and white) her name is "Jessica" Another kitten that is gray and a soft brown--her name is "Absenth" and a tarantula who I've had for 9 years and her name is "Ekalb" I love them ALL!!
3 horses, 1 snake, 4 dogs, 2 cats and a rabbit.
i have 2 dogs, 4 cats fish and a bird
2 birds, 2 dogs, 2 horses, fish, and a tortoise
I have 4 dogs and 1 cat. And thank goodness they all get along.
we take in rescue animals so we have three ferrets, four dogs, four rats, two sugargliders, five degus, three pedigreed mice, two guinea pigs, a cat and two birds.
2 dogs - 3 ferretts - 1 ginea pig - 4 rabbits [my huband an our 4 yr old son haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment