Saturday, May 22, 2010

How many animals have a blue tongue, and what are their names?

i just need to knonw how many their r and what they are called.thanx for all ur help.it would be helpful if igot the answer by friday the 20th

im not sure what catagory to put this in so dont ask me why i put it here
Answers:
I know there are black tongues. They belong to girraffes and chow dogs, and parrots. That is all I can think of though.
I don't know about "blue", but chows (dog) and giraffes have a black tongue.
I know that Chows have black/blue tongues and I am not sure if that fits in with what you are asking.
There's a dog, it's big and hairy, and has a blue- purplish tongue. I think it's called a Chow -chow. But sometimes they are territorial and aggressive.
Chow dogs.And I think Graffias
Polar bears. I not sure it blue or black. Most people say it blue, just hard to get a close look. ;-)
and a giraffes' is eighteen inches long!
There are chow-chow dogs, giraffes, a blue-tongue skink (its a lizard) and there is also a disease called bluetongue.
I don't know how many animals, but I do know there are some dogs that can have blue tongues, Chows, some Shar Pei's, maybe Newfoundlands..
I don't know how many animals there are but I know of a reptile called the " blue tounged skink" and Chow Chow, giraffe's tonuge are black and sometime a dark blue. I can't think of any others but you can search it, also something called the bob-tailed blue tongue.
According to dogbreedinfo.com, there are a few dogs that meet that description.

Thai Ridgeback (aka Mah Thai)
Shar-pei
Chow Chow

www.akc.com seems to agree.

There's also the blue tongued lizard, the skink..

That's all I can really find.
Blue Tongue Skink is one, a Chow Chow. ummm. I know there are a few more, but can't think of them right now. lol.
don't forget the blue-tongue skink!

Some snakes probably have blue-black tongues also.

No comments:

Post a Comment