Monday, May 24, 2010

how many pets do you have and what r their names?

i have 27 cats and 5 dogs. its true,really.
Answers:
1 Orange Kitty named Oliver.
14, dont kno moste of their names their my sister's
holy crap 1 bird,sun conure named sola
20 cats 6 dogs 3 exotic birds can't remember all their names
2 cats and a husband . Dale Jaxson and Brian
A guinea pig named Tostido.
1 dog, her name is Ebony
I have Boss, pictured, and that's enough. He's my baby.
2 pets - 1 cat named Koshka (it means "pussycat" in Russian, as he's a Russian Blue), and a fighting fish named Blue. :)
I have one therapy cat, his name is Ben.
One small Shih-Tzu named Gizmo
I have a wonderful Blue Crown Conure named "Bluto". His full name is Bluto Van Byrd.
i have 3 cats and two tarantulas
cats names---raven,crow,azriel
tarantulas---drusilla,verity.
Well they say you can't have just one cat they're so cute, guess you REALLY love cats. I have 2 kitty cats, Muffin %26 Kiwi, and I have a 4 month old German Shepherd puppy named
Shasta-khan.
2 gerbils. One named Ruby, one not yet named (just got her).
Two miniature Dachsunds:
Chilly and Sparky

Three cats:
One Maine Coon - Hairy Squatter
Black short hair - Stinky
White and orange med hair - Punky Bruiser

Chilly is fours old, Sparky is a three legged rescue dog;
Hairy is schizo, Stinky is my love, and Punky is the baby and patrols my desk for keyboard and printing activity. :)
2 dogs Cookie and Mlik, 2 rabbits Snow and Flake , and 2 tanks of goldfishes and tropical fishes.
2 pets
Prince the guinea pig %26
Madelin the horse
3 dogs 2 labs- labs- missy and bullet
chihuahua- speedy
two aquariums,three love birds,a canary,and my guinnea pig Spazz
I have two cats (Dia and Floeckchen), 3 Rabbits (Freddy, Puenktchen, Panda), 1 Dog (zusel), and that's it.
2 Rabbits- Dumpy and Joey Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment