Monday, May 24, 2010

How many pets do you have?

* 1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
Answers:
groans tooo many 14 horses on the place a coon a cougar a wolf a old chalet bull 7 cats 3 dogs rabbits ducks geese ..2 calfs.a thing that rolls around in a ball i think its an angora hamster.a parrot..we rescue animals.we turn the wildlife free but they came back.lucky us.we live on a ranch.anything 4 legged is welcomed in and made pets out of.there free to come and go ..they opt to stay
*2
3 fish
**k9's
* cat
* none (darn apartments)
1 Prince my yorkie
2 Smokey my cat
3 two snapping turtles
4 fiish
2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 hamster, 2 fish, 3 turtles, 1 bird
17 pets

4 dogs

5 cats

3 hampsters

5 mice
1 my dachshund twinkie
2 my white furball Q-tip
3 my black cat mystery
4 my guinea piggy squeaky
5 my hampster smores
6 my beta fish fishy
yup six in all
i have a pitbull/boarder collie mix puppy who is 2 years old and a black and white cat who is 17 years old.
*1 - golden retriever
i love her so much!
7
1 rabbit
2 cats
4 brothers
4
Dogs: Dusty, Ares
Ferrets: Loki, Zahra (soon to be adopted: Pixy)
Goat: Henna
Pig: Baccon
Guinea Pig: Amunet
Rabbits: Calico, Bastet, Buttercup, Thumper, Sakmet, Gnasty, Keket, Naeemah, Andre the Giant, Marshmallow, Tyson, Kinky, Cailin, Molly, Whodini, Cadbury, Big Mama, Chunky, Chiquita, Monk, Big Red
i have *7 pets
34 pets
5 rabbits
2 dogs
3 horses
5 goats
15 cats
2 calfs
chinchilla
wild bear in backyard
7 Horses
4 inside cats
over 5 outside cats we trying to spay/neuter
Raccoons (Raucous and the 5 bandits)
Mr and Mrs Skunkles family (skunks)

Any other critter that calls us home. (coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, squirrels, cows, snakes, lizard) etc.
I have alot. I have 3 horses, 24 cats and counting.., we live on a farm and people keep dropping off cats, 4 dogs, 30 cattle well the cows you get milk from, 18 rabbits, 10 chickens, 3 pigs, 5 goats, 7 sheep, 2 draft horses, 8 fish, 2 exotic fish, 1 llama. Wait don't forget my 2 hampsters, and 1 gunie pig.
We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 cockatiel and 1 rat. And we might be getting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment