Monday, May 24, 2010

how many of you love pets?

like do you girls and guys think there cute?
Answers:
Yes! I have 9!
i can't live without my pets!
ME
YES! I loooove pets :)
YES!! i am crazy about my cats!
Uh huh. They are cute. Some of them.
yes i have 6 yorkies..lollie,bitty,gizmo,. and yogi.their all cute as hell
ME! I have 2 pups (Maltese x jack russel) and pug, 2 finchs, 4 cold water fish, 8 tropical fish and i plan to get more animals! I love them.
4 dogs, 2 cats.
I absolutely love my pets. I have 2 cocker spaniels that had 8 puppies on x-mas morning. The mommy dog woke me up at 1:15 am with the first baby in her mouth. She had brought it to me to see what she had. From that point, she delivered another 7 pups as my sons girlfriend and I laid on the bed with her and comforted her. She had 4 boys and 4 girls. And boy, what alot of work it was until the pups were old enough to be sold. We'll never do that again.
But I still love my Madison and Max.
I do, I've given each and every roach in my apartment their own name.
I love all animals, and have had all kinds. I am allergic to most, so I have to keep my pets to a minimum.
yes
i LOVE ANIMALS I HAVE A DOG AND SIX CATS AND FOUR HUNDRED RABBITS
Yea I have 11 pets
i couldn't live with out a pup!!
I LUV animals. i have a puppy named Coujo and a beta fish named Jaws!
I love my dog more than I have ever loved anyone in my life.
She is the most devoted companion I could have ever asked for. I think my cairn terrier is absolutely cute. She has a face that would make you melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment