Monday, May 24, 2010

How many pets do you have in your family?

I would like to know because i luv pets please tell how many and what kinds. Thank you for your support to my curiosity.
Holly
Answers:
One - cat.
As of right now i have 4 dogs and 2 cats. Workin on gettin some fish and some birds too. I also love pets, but you might have to check with your city. Some have limits. But otherwise just don't get any more than what you're prepared to take care of. Good luck to u!
I do not have pets in my family. I have two cats that are part of my family.
1 adorable doggie
I have a kitty and a guinea pig.
5 cats
Opie - Domestic medium hair
Ollie - Domestic short hair
Cash - Ragdoll
Stan - Domestic long hair/maine coon
Duey - Maine Coon

3 Dogs
Max - lab/border collie/springer
Shana - German Shepher mix
Jack - Heinz 57 - we think he's a retreiver mix of some sort

2 rabbits
Bazil - Dutch
D - dwarf mix

All are rescue/shelter animals
5..4 cats, and 1 cockatiel ( he talks) ! Also,10 chickens and 1 beautiful rooster
I have to dogs a mutt and a German Shepperd and my brother lol
I have; 1 cockatiel, 1 parakeet, 2 bettas, and 2 baby bearded dragons pretty kool huh =}
I have an Airedale named Lucy. I like to call her Lucifer.

I also have an adopted kitten named Bella. She showed up on our patio at 2 AM on June 25, 2006. Someone had dropped her off two weeks before she was supposed to be weaned from her mother. She has the most personality of any cat I have ever met and I love her with all my heart.

My last pet is my betta fish, Coxsackie. I call him Rodney when there are older people around, because there is a story behind his name that is way too long to tell over and over again (it involves my roommate having to go to the hospital). He gets really angry when people wave tissues at him.
we have one dog, Pugsley and one cat Oliver
i have 2 dogs, and a snake
A 6 month old black kitty.
I have a 10 month old border collie, and a 3 month old shepard/stafforshire mix that I just rescued :) sooo cute :):)
4 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and about 30 fish
I used to have eight rats, but they have all died. Now I have two dogs (both are mutts), a bird (an umbrella cockatoo), and a bunch of fish (including a bunch of baby fish).
I have two dogs. One is 18 years old. He is a mix between black lab and pit bull. The other dog is 8 and is a full black lab. I also have a cat. Not quite sure what type she is. She's brown with black stripes.
ok i use to have 1 gray chihuhua but he went out and some one took him he was like some one in the family. now i only have 1 chihuhua he is 2 months old
Many cats.
I have
3 cats
Sipsi
CupCake
Larissa

3 Rabbits
Niel white lop eared
Hoss checkered bunny
Sweetpea orange lop eared

3 dogs
Beau border collie
sammy chihuahua
Lucy a german shorthair

2 horses
fancy quarter horse
benny paint horse

bunches of cows

and a betta Ledoux
i have 3 dogs
doberman x Labrador
cattle dog x Labrador
foxy x jack russel

1 bird budgie

1 worm farm many worms

3 children
and 1 husband lol
A rock named Mat house broke too
Our family has two dogs, two turtles and many cows and calves, but I guess you wouldn't call them pets. I do have some pet calves, usually the ones who get sick and we have to care for them and then they love us. My dog is called Jessie and she is a Black labrador and is very naughty.
we have three dogs in the house, one to three dogs outside, there strays and one to three cats outside also
3 dogs.1 rat terrier Jessie ..2 German Shep mix Quincy and Harlie..3 fish of the goldfish breed King George and Wilma..they are about 6 inches long with long fins. 3 cats, they are all muts. One is kinda gray and white striped, Saturday one is black and white tuxedo, Sebby and is huge. They other is a smokey blueish grey with lavender color eyes. Angel. She's freakishly small and is very skittish. Then there's 1 hamster, Dart. He's black and white and brown. Short hair and just a plain 'ol hamster.
i have 4 rabbits an 2 dogs an 3 ferretts an a 10 gallon fish tank with gold fish in it.
2 ferrets, 6 gold fish, 3 tetra (somehow they all get along), 2 bottom feeders forgot the name starts with a P, petro something?, 1 african grey, 1 macaw, and 2 mini turtles.
4 cats-Theo, Charlie, Pocket and Fingers
5 rabbits-Bailey (he's 11), a minilop, Porkchop, a New Zealand White/Rex cross, Crofton, a minilop, Dizzy, an English Spot mix, and Ginger, a dwarf cross
1 horse-Queen B, a Belgian/Suffolk Punch X
2 horse
2 dogs
7 fish
3 frogs
1 lizard
6 rats
5 pets. 2 ferrets, 1 parakeet and 2 cats (b/f's cat is currently staying with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment