Monday, May 24, 2010

How MANY of YOU have PETS that ACT human?

I have a cat, who likes to sleep on the bed with me, he loves laying his head on his own pillow and having the covers over him. He likes to watch T.V. and comes when you call him. Anyone else have any pets that like to do human activities??
Answers:
My dog watches tv, comfots me when I cry, he loves to sit in my lap once he saw my 2 year old niece do it. He also show's jealousy of my little niece. He sleeps on his bed and drags a pillow off my bed over to his bed, and lays his head on it. He's also so slow to get up in the morning, becuase he's so tired, just like me! He gets bummed when its rainy and crappy out too. :)
mine acts like a bastards and thats most definately a human characteristic
Yes,,,,,i use to have a dog that liked to sleep on the pillow on his back like a person.she was the greatest dog.
My dog does the same thing your cat does. I swear I think she was a human in another life.
i had a dog, who if I was sitting on the floor with one of my sons on my lap and he'd get up the dog would take his place.. he was a hugh dog weighted in at 100 pound realy

No comments:

Post a Comment