Friday, July 31, 2009

How does your animal communicate with you?


Answers:
my dogs 'talk' to me all the time usually by looks occasionally by paws but mostly by body language. When you know an animal well you know what hes telling you. Now my parrot can say over 200 words, she sys 'hello' when I come home 'goodbye' when I leave she will tell me 'late goodbye' if I am actually late. She also asks me 'how are you' and will answer 'fine' too The funniest thing is she calls me 'Edward' which must of been her very first owner (shes an older rescue bird) I have heard of owners changing pets names but this is the first pet changing owners names I know of.
i talk to him and her and they always say yes. You can tell by their face and they will jump on you
mine purrs and meows alot ! she a yappy cat lol
My dogs uses her eyes, also, if she wants outside, she will let us know by waiting at the door. treats, low rumbly growl, wagging her tail furiuosly, to play, brings toys around, growls happily. There are so many ways she talks to us, she is a snoodle (poodle/ schnozer mix) pretty smart girl.
I only have fish now and my saratoga bited my finger if she is hungry.
When my dog wants attention, she will sit next to me and put her nose under my arm in an effort to push it up so I can pet her. She will also put her paw in my lap.
When she wants to go outside, she will run from where I am sitting to the door repeatedly.
When she wants inside a closed room, she will lay in front of the door and whine.
When my cats want in and out of a closed room, they just sit in front of the door and wait for someone to open it. Sometimes they meow to get my attention.
When my cats want something from me (I forgot to fill the food bowl up, etc) they get extra affectionate and won't leave me alone until I figure out that they need something.
eyes, are the window to the soul.
also actions.
my dog barks when i want something, she trys to make me walk to what she wants. My cat meows when she wants something.I usually know what it is. Sometimes she stares at me. Gives me those cute little eyes like she is doing now!
before my 13 year old westhiland terrier; Holly, was put down form lungcanncer, she would scratch the back door with her paw saying she wants out, some time she would go and sometimes she would stand there like "wut was i going to do?" an come back in. she was a lazy fatty dog, but we love her sometimes tease her and i would hug my mom and she get jellouse, and bark and howl at us cause we wasn't "paying atention" to her.

i miss her it's been a few months with out her and our home is dead quite with out her making some kind nosie..*lol* like one time just 2 days before her "last sleep" she farted and it was so funny cause she gotscared of her own fart, and she jumped and look behind her to see wut scared her, mom and i was laughing up a storm. at lest that was the last thing she left for us that was funny before placing her down.
My wife and I have 2 Siberian Huskies, which are normally "talkers" anyway. When we talk to them, they will "talk" back to us by howling. Sometimes it gets hysterical, because their howling sounds like they are actually answering us or telling us off.When they want to go outside, they will either sit by the door and wait for us to notice them there, or if we are in another room, they will come and either stand or sit a few feet away from us and just stare at us until we get the hint that they need to go out. In the morning, when THEY decide it is time for us to get up, one of our dogs will put her two front paws up on the side of the bed (and she doesn't do this gently - she weighs about 75 pounds) and just stand there on her hind legs staring at us until one of us gets up. Then both of our dogs will promptly go to the kitchen, sit down and stare up at the top on the refrigerator (this is where we keep their treats) until they receive a treat. One of our dogs is a picky eater (not the one that weighs 75 lbs.), and if we give our dogs a treat and she doesn't want hers, she will walk around with the treat in her mouth, and if we try and take it away from her, she will start howling with the treat hanging out the side of her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment