Friday, July 31, 2009

How does it feel to ride a horse?

Does it change your personality?
Answers:
It is a great experience, you should try it sometime.
it sort of changes your personality. like you feel bright eyed and refreshed.
my balls kinda hurt after awhile.. but its kinda cool.. moving on top of a living creature instead of the boring old car engine..
Taller to start with and later just sore!
It feels great, change your personality? well they do use it for people and children to get in touch with life if that helps.
The last time I rode a horse, the horse knew that I didn't know how to ride. It kept trying to scrape me off by walking close to trees and fences. We were both happy to get back to the barn.
This event took place somewhere across a river from Folsom Prison. I could see the prison clearly, and would probably have traded places with anybody there just so I could get off that horse.
It makes me happy. I forget all the troubles of the day and enjoy riding my favorite horse, Moon. She's a white Arabian. It gives you the feeling of flying when you are at a full run.
u c wat it feels like when u get on one. itz great. like ur da king of . well. somtin!

ps : wat kinda name is sarca stick?
It'll make you a man!
I can't remember much. The one I was on was hot and sweaty and covered with flies, so.other than that, it was fun. It's a new experience, for sure.
As for changing my personality? I don't think so..I've always been a little strange.
Riding at full gallop on the back of my horse is a wonderful freeing experience, it's like you become one with this beautiful animal, my horse is 16.3hh and weighs close to 600kgs.
I love the feeling of riding. You ad your horse become one, and it makes me forget all of the bad crap that happened that day. It doesn't really change your personality as much as it changes you. It makes life worth living. Whether you jump which I highly recommend or do western it is so amazing to know you are controlling a 1000lbs. animal and he listens. It gives your power.
Absolutely fantastic, and the more you ride the more you learn.I started riding when I was 40, a bit late I know, but then you are never too old to start. Personality wise, you can have a crap day and be feeling low but once you get on a horse your spirits just rise
i love riding horses, it makes you feel free, you tend to feel like a free spirit, and when you gallop, and the winds in your face, the fresh air, its beautiful, very relaxing.. wanna try it
i have a horse for sale..
no lol its doesnt but it feels great especially if you have a bond with the horse if you havnt tried it you should it really good
awsome it feels like no more worrys i am like in my own little world when i am on my horse
I have rode a few broncos and some stallions in my time I love the motion up going up and down very fast, its a great feeling.
no
I used to ride as an exercise rider at the race track.
There is nothing like being on a horse doing about 40 mph.
It is exciting and sort of scary at the same time. You are amazed at the power of the animal and that you can control it.
I ride now as it helps me relax after a day at work.
I ride becasue the time I spend with my horse is quality time just me and him out riding in the fields. Quite and peaceful.
it's the most amazing feeling. you are physically taller than you were before and you have an animal underneath you that is willing to carry you where you want to go. i love horses and riding is always a calming and relaxing experience no matter how sore i am the next day. i think it changes my personality. after i ride a horse i'm usually more agreeable and less irritable for a while. hope this is a good answer to your question.
I have been riding under training since I was 5 years old, so I don't know much about change of personality. I wouldn't remember from that time. I will say that it makes my day! I love to ride in winter when it is cold out in the early morning. I live in Florida so it gets hot by mid day in the winter.

I also love to ride a horse bare back in to a pond during the summer and swim with him/her. I have had so many great riding experiences!

I believe if I never had the experience with these wonderful animals then I would have missed a lot in my life. I have learned to care for an animal, train with an animal, compete with an animal, to care for something more than myself, to feel freedom during a ride, and to understand the needs of something that can not speak to me as a person can.

I know all of this must have had an effect on my personality. I highly recommend riding and I would do even more than that if you can.

Good Luck and Take Care
At first, you may feel a little intimidated and scared (and sore after the first ride), but you will gain your confidence. Riding is a way to have control over something bigger than just you. It can also be a friendship and bond between two species of animals (humans and horses). I currently ride two different horses who have opposite personalities. One is full of spirit and run. She has an attitude that is not acceptable for a new/inexperienced rider, as she is a barrel racing horse. She makes me feel free spirited. Riding her is a workout, when you don't let her run. The other horse is a slow, laid back pleasure horse who is just a joy to work with. Riding her is like sitting in a reclining chair. Riding her is pure pleasure and relaxation. As for changing your personality, YES in a way. I use it for stress relief and relaxation. When I leave the barn, I am happier and more relaxed. The things that bothered me before my ride no longer matter. It puts me in a state of euphoria. In any case- riding is awesome!
awsome,no

No comments:

Post a Comment