Friday, July 31, 2009

How does you dog or cat show you affection?

My cat "pimp slaps" me to get my attention.
My dog shoves her head into my chest. I think she took the song
"Lean On Me" too seriously!
Answers:
He nuzzles my neck
My cat licks my fingers and toes ..it's gross. She likes to bring me presents as well. Tonight she walked in front of me and started meowing frantically with a big tube of lip gloss she stole from my sister's room.
My cat used to lean on my feet and purring.or he used to sleep next to e when i asleep.

My dog, he barks everytime i got home, waving his tail running towards me and licking me.he's a maniac! =)
our cats willl jump up on our laps and purr.. or if we are lying down comes and rubs our hands with their head.. wanting to be pettted..
now the dog puts his paw on leg when we are sitting.. or is just there sitting or lying by our feet:)
my cat will just kiss me all over til i like.push her off the bed.lol. not hard i love her too much. =] o and she chews on my hair sometimes. and when you play board games, did anyone's cat go in the box? or lay on a book you're reading? cuz my cat does that all the time. my dog.umm.idk what he does. jumps at you til u pick him up. hes a shih tzu.i %26lt;3 that pooch.
buhbye now!
Well, both of our dogs are into licking toes. Plus, it's a special touch at 3 am when he wants to be let out to 'go' so he slips his head under the covers and licks your toes to wake you up, but, he's just a big teddy bear ya gotta love him. He's Black Lab/Chow mix. The other loves to kiss you. And he gets so excited to see you he will pee. He is Jack Russel Terrier/ Chihuahua
my dog follows you around and always want to be sitting on you if you are sitting down.and then he brings his toys to you and starts hitting you with them until you play with him.
My older dog waggs his tail and gives us "hugs" and my pup will give us "kisses" they both sleep in our room and hop on the bed at 6am, every single morning. My horse comes into the barn and pushes the stall gate almost over and nickers until I get to the stall. My parents cat literally eats our hair. All animals show some affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment