Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you know when a rat is sick?

My rat doesnt look like he is doing too well. I was just wondering what some common signs of sickness are and if I should be worried about anything.. Like me and my family catching something from them.. Ect cetra. Serious answers only please!! Thanks so much.:-]
Answers:
It depends on what your rat IS doing that makes you think he's sick? Is it breathing problems, or something else? I can't really tell you unless I know more. Please IM me at ivyrakestraw (on yahoo messenger) and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!
when it dosent eat
You collect rats ..lol
UMM. TAKE HIM TO THE VET. YEAH UM DUH!.
Hmmm. That's a good question. Rats don't have the ability to vomit, which is why they have no protection from rat poison.

Take it to the vet.

(But why on earth would you want a pet rat? ick!)
vet,please!

No comments:

Post a Comment