Thursday, July 30, 2009

how do you know when your at the wrong end of a bull?


Answers:
Depends on the bull. if you have a charger then I suggest staying away from the horns and/or head. Considering their necks have more muscles then our whole body! Also you might consider staying away from the legs. They can dish out some mighty nasty kicks (trust me I've been kicked by calves before and that hurts! I hate to think about the full grown things)
So in the meantime might I suggest staying on the opposite side of the pen as the bull?
you get pooped on?
Any end is the wrong end!
hmm . there's a horn up your #@%?
It'll either kick you or $hit on you
I would say either end is the wrong end of a bull
When it coughs or sneezes, you'll either be covered with snot or manure.

No comments:

Post a Comment