Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you make a cat go 'woof'?

You soak it in gasoline for three days and light it with a match.
Has anything like this happened to you?
Answers:
**REPORTED** ANIMAL CRUELTY!! YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE FOR THE REST OF YOUR SAD PATHETIC LIFE YOU JACKA SS! GET A DAMN LIFE FREAK! GROW UP!! IF YOU THINK THAT YOU;RE BEING FUNNY, WELL YOU'RE SOOOOOO WRONG! I DON'T APPRECIATE YOUR QUETION AT ALL! JUST TRY TO DO THAT TO MY CAT YOU SICK TWISTED LOSER!

EDIT:

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO NEEDS A LIFE STUPID!
soak it with kerosine and toss a lit match


WOOF
you can't it was born and made to say "meow" my cat sounds really weird when she meows also my other cat
ARE YOU CRAZY ?
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SET A CAT TO FIRE ! YOU BASTARD !
Wow, you're a complete a**, aren't you?
Put it on the bonfire, november 5th!! It will create a smell, not a bang and you will have less * in your garden!!
NEDM! NEDM!

Dude that's animal abuse. No, that's never happened to me because I don't abuse animals. You need to stop, or happycat will get revenge on you.
What in the hell is your problem!? You should be reported POST HASTE! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment