Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you know, that your cat is up to no good?

Sometimes I wonder where is my little fuzzy baby, what is he up to and will I regret it later. Sometimes, when he is with me and keeping me company like a good little buddy. He gets playful in a kitty cat way, and then there is that look in his eyes - the look of trouble.
Is it worrysome or should I not be concerned about it, cats will be cats - right?
Answers:
my wife has two cats. Ok well one supposedly is mine but i just got him because she wanted him. My cat will go off and if he's doing something wrong or if I think he's doing something wrong I just have to say his name and he'll come from where ever he is in the house meowing with this whinging pitch to it. My wife says he's making excuses so I won't think he was up to something. Her cat will look me in the eye and then commence to tear something that belongs to me up. Give your cat time it'll let you know how BAD it can be.
If you hear loud meowing. lol
Personally I dont think your cat is planning to take over the world. No need to worry he is just a cat.
all in good time. just be patient and do some training. He needs to know you are the boss and when he gets too rough you have to tell him no. But it doesn't sound as if he has actually done anything yet.. pets will be playful and nip at each other but you have to make sure they know not to do it to you.

Best of luck
cats are blood thirsty killers by nature and if given the opportunity and thumbs they would try to take over the planet. when a dog licks your foot while you are asleep, it is to wake you to feed him, when a cat does it it is to see if you are dead so he can eat you. Long story short, cats are always up to no good. mine wants to join a hate rock band.
Cats are always up to something. My cat waits til my dog eats then she spills the dogs food while she is eating.
My cats always have that look.. cats are curious creatures and love to investigate their surroundings. They do things that are fun for them, but annoying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment