Sunday, August 2, 2009

How long do pet hamsters typically live?


Answers:
life span is 2-3 years but if you take really good care of them they could live longer
A few months
As long as the family dog lets them.
2 years..3 if ur lucky =)
With proper care, they can live up to 4 years, probably a little less in captivity, but thats only with the right amount of space, food, excercise.
about 3 to 4 years.
I have never had one last longer than a year and between me growing up and my kids now..That would be approx. 10 hamsters or so.

I always expect them too pass around a year
a few years .. maybe even up to 5years..if u treat them well..give then gd "service" lyk feeding them de right food..changing their house often..and give them toys to play!..but if u think ur hamsters are not happy..or sick..u can always bring them to de vet!
I do not think they live longer than 5 years. But you can ask the pet store some breeds live longer then others.
it depends on what kind of hamster it is but it will probably last 2-5 yrs. at the most
2 to 3 ys typically
Usually 2 to 4 years but i had one live about 4 1/2 years.
One to two years typically, but i just had a hamster die sadly a few days ago and she lived a little over 3 years which is a REALLY LONG time for a hamster to live!!


May you Rest In Peace Pellet
2 years I think, at least thats how long fluffy and tidy lived, I like to call them dixie cup pets..I did love them so
A friend of mine swore she had the same hamster for 12 years when she was growing up. I had to tell her that her folks did the old switcheroo at the petstore since hamsters only live for 3 to 4 years. Poor thing was heartbroken! LMAO!
2-3 years. go to petco
A hamster can live up to 4 years as long as you take good care of them.I make sure my hamster has clean fresh food and water eeryday along with a wheel and tubes for exercise a clean cage with fresh bedding and some chew toys so her teeth won't get too sharp.I've had her for almost a year and bought her when she was maybe 5 months old.Special treats that you can give hamsters every other week is bread,apple slices and lettuce.
20 min. i know i had one once
In me maybe 5 yrs. My hamster are 5 years now. They're really old.
3-4 years if you take care of it..
Well, they poop allot and bite.Other then that they eat,sleep, and play.
If it's a dwarf hamster it lives up to about 1 - 2 years. If it's a regular size hamster it lives up to about 3 - 4 years.
Most live for 2 yrs. Some live for 3 yrs.
2 to 3 yrs. although most only live for months
they can vary between 1-3 years. But it all depends if they have proper care or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment