Sunday, August 2, 2009

How long do jenny/daddy long legs live?


Answers:
id hope not long i h8 the things 1 was in my bedroom the other day so i had to chuck a book on it (i H8 them)
I think they only live fot 24 hrs
It depends what house they fly into, if the resident of that house don't like them, then not for long!
one day unless I see it first.
about five mins in this house.
not that long in my house the cat eats them if he catches them
where did u get jennei from
Wat do they DO TO YOU they are harmless they look bad but there not
NOT LONG if I catch them in my bath tub! About 10 seconds if I see them! What is a jenny? I call them all EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
that depends on how long they stay out of my house
TOO LONG!
not long in my house i hate them .what use do they have.cept to annoy people.. my cat likes to eat them.
females can live for many years upwards of 12 years as far as i know but males are unfortunate and only live for average of 2-3 like other spiders momma munches on them after sex.
Adult crane flies feed on nectar or not at all; most crane fly species live only to mate and die once they become adults.
Too long in my opinion. They are vile, hatred things, sent here to cause us misery and suffering.
Not long in my house. My dog eats them!

No comments:

Post a Comment