Sunday, August 2, 2009

How long can a baby rabbit hold it's breath?


Answers:
30 minutes if it's wearing a Scott air pack.
however long it's underwater.
why ur trying to drund it!
that chick above me took my answere
not very long..
They don't. This kitten (baby rabbit) trusts you as probably no one ever has. I hope you are worthy of that trust.
LETS NOT FIND OUT!
Dude, please tell me that you aren't monkeying around with the sweet baby bunny..Please, don't do it, for the love of God don't do it.
dont dont dont please please omg please see someone about this!
Not as long as it looks like they can.
Once a rabbit dies, its jaws begin to spasm open and closed, so it looks like it's gasping for air, or gaping for milk. I'd guess a young rabbit's breath-hold time is less than a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment