Sunday, August 2, 2009

How long do house or garden spiders live for?


Answers:
They only live until they have accomplished the one thing in life that is important to them, which is as we all know.To scare the living daylights out of you! Once they've done that they die peacefully with massive smiles on their faces.
about 2 minutes in my house i hate the little bastards. why do they need all them legs?
In my daughter's house - as long as it takes her bloke to get it sucked up the Dyson!
About 1sec. in my house I hate them why would U ever want one?
Very long! And they bite!
in my house FOREVER, they are MI5 trained and know all the secrect places in my house and they know when my hubby is away so they can come out and chase me and i dont know where you live but im in yorkshire in the middle of nowhere and these bastards can even jump!! i kid you not !
depends how good you are at swatting them
They live about 8 days, but if their food intake is restricted, they can live over 80 days.
As long as i can cope!! if not i set my cats on them and hope they eat them and not play for too long!! last night i coped for an hour looking at a big black house spider as long as they don't start moving towards me they can stay where they are!! This one decided it wanted to share the sofa so i let my little kittens see it it lasted for 10 Min's of toss the spider and then they ate him sorry no love for spiders from me!! They could of had the decency to eat all the legs though i had to hoover half of it up this morning!!
Red i don't really know but i don't suspect that they would live to long if this bunch gets there hands on them
They can live in the garden as long as they want to but in my house they have a very short life span, All kidding aside, I read once years ago, so I don't remember the source, some breeds can live as long as 20 years.
as long as u want them to live
They live up to 2-3rs but i have kept one form a baby for 4yrs and it was massive but had to depert it as b*itch got pregnant and they can produce 1000 spiderlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment