Friday, May 8, 2009

how do u draw a horse head??

i need to no how to draw a horse head that is kinda shaped like a R!?
Answers:
Here is a website for "how to draw a horse's head".

http://drawsketch.about.com/library/bl-s.
i can tell you a horses Democrats
draw it upside down so you focus on the shapes not what the image is in your head. or try to focus on the shapes as you draw them and dont focus on drawing an eye persay.but more..draw the "shape" of the eye
dont know
SHAPED LIKE A R WHAT? HuH?
I draw horses heads very carefully and well. But then, I'm an artist
Basically you need two circles to start with, one larger for the jaw/cheek, and one smaller for the muzzle then add lines to join it together, now the problem is making it look like an "R" ive tried and this is the best I could come up with (be kind I've done it on paint, I did however manage to draw one, but alas no scanner to add it on here.) You can adjust it to make a better "R" shape, but you get the general idea.
hope this helps,
ttfn Babs ;o)
Check out my website, I draw horses for a living. Look at my drawings there! Hope it helps. http://www.geocities.com/horselovermich/.

No comments:

Post a Comment